FUTURE CANNABIS STRATEGIES EUROPE 2022
Join us as we bring together strategic business leaders from the European Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category. We will explore the CBD industry including Cannabis Products & Devices, Beverages, Tobacco, Cosmetics & Nutraceuticals, together with solution providers for 2 full days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on the growing UK & European market
- Navigate through legalisation on the sale of edibles, extracts and topicals
- Understand the need for education surrounding cannabis to promote cannabis products in both medical and consumer concepts
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & the Americas
- Understand consumer trends & demands
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis/ THC / Hemp infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
- Look at the future of the industry to devise strategies for a successful category long term
- Understand key areas for growth and investment among the cannabis sector
- The Future Cannabis Strategy Conference brings together key opinion leaders from some of the biggest brands in the industry with an exciting mix of large–mid-small sized disruptive companies that have shaken up the category with new offerings and methods. We look at the future of cannabis Europe wide, following on from its success in North America.
Join us for intellectually driven presentations with a mix of case studies, panels and keynotes, attendees will learn how to devise strategies, learn from successful companies and implement new methodologies that ensure successful growth and development across a variety of cannabis categories. The category needs to unite and connect to push the cannabis sector to a more fruitful and wider acceptance among consumers. There is ample opportunity for networking, Q&A sessions and exploring solutions providers who may have the answer to some of the most pressing issues at present.